Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sade New CD Soldier of Love available February 8, 2010




This is unrelated to the Christmas theme but I had to blog about one of my all time favorite artists. Sade's music truly stands the test of time. You can go years without any Sade music and then a familiar song comes on the radio. The wait is over she is back, February 8, 2010 (just in time for Valentine's Day). When I heard the single, Soldier of Love on the radio this morning, it was like she was never gone for a moment. If I ever get to meet Sade(wishful thinking), I would sure like to ask how she remains ageless? Whatever she is drinking or eating, I would like to have a case of it!

If you are a fan and even if you are not, click below to hear the new single Soldier of Love
Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Grow-up Plan