Monday, November 9, 2009

Sesame Street Celebrates 40th Anniversary


I can't believe Sesame Street is 40 years old. Heck, I cannot believe I just celebrated this milestone birthday. It feels like yesterday when I was watching Maria, Big Bird, Grover, Oscar the Grouch, Bert, Ernie, Mr. Hooper's store, The Count, and my favorite Cookie Monster(this could be why I am a cookie fanatic). My kids would never believe me if I told them Elmo is the new kid on the block.....Their Sesame Street was and still is everything red and Elmo.

Tomorrow is the premiere of the new season, check your local listings for the channel and ti mes in your area. Local Listings
Here's a sneak peek at tomorrow's episode:
Wow, is that Maria?

Sunny Days to you!

1 comment:

Yakini said...

40 years - wow! I didn't even realize Sesame Street had been around that long.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Grow-up Plan