Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Soft Scrub Total Bath & Bowl Cleaner Review

Soft Scrub Captain Toolkit

Today as a Soft Scrub Captain I received a sample of the new Soft Scrub Total Bath & Bowl Cleaner.

I tried the product on my bathroom basin, toilet bowl and shower surfaces. The nozzle feature allows you to turn it to either foam (for larger surfaces) or spray(for smaller surfaces).

You can also spray the bottle while upside down. This features was really handy for cleaning the toilet bowl.



Overall, I thought it was a good product. I like the idea of using one cleaner for the entire bathroom therefore eliminating multiple cleaning products.




Disclaimer:Soft Scrub, selected bloggers as Soft Scrub Captains to test and review Soft Scrub products. I did receive a full-size sample of Soft Scrub Total Bath&Bowl Cleaner to test as well as a promotional coupon. No compensation was received.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Grow-up Plan