Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Each year I hear people creating a laundry list of resolutions that must be met before the end of the year. I was never on board with creating resolutions and decided I will set GOALS for myself.
My goals are a reflection of where I need to grow both physically and mentally. A way of reinventing myself for the new year!
1. Make exercise a part of my weekly schedule
2. Visit my house of worship at least twice a month
3. Improve my diet by adding more fruits and vegetables; take my oversized vitamin and calcium supplements
4. Make an effort to choose low cal snacks that taste great too! That's only fair, right? (Skinny Cow you are definitely on my fave list)
5. Make "me" time mandatory! i.e. mani/pedi, spa day, meditation, girls night out, girls only trip, or maybe yoga again
6. Read at least 3 great books- just because
7. Take at least one class toward my next endeavor
8. Drink more water
Hopefully my list will refresh, renew and reinvent a better me for myself and of course my little ones. Stay tuned......