Thursday, May 22, 2008

Hair Care Products

I always like to share products that work extremely well. After unsuccessfully trying other black hair care products I was referred to Carol's Daughter, Healthy Hair Butter. I was familiar with Carol's Daughter as I tried the skincare products about 3 to 4 years ago. Luckily, the products are sold at Sephora and the associates will provide a small sample before you commit to a specific product. Well I am sold because after using the products her hair is definitely more manageable. Products listed from the top: Healthy Hair Honey, 8oz $15.50 and Healthy Hair Butter, 8oz $16.50, her hair is definitely more manageable. I even tried the Khoret Amen Conditioner, 8oz, $11.50 and Rosemary Mint Shampoo, 8oz $12.50 and all have great scents. The products are a little more expensive than products off the shelf and are worth every penny.




My top picks..........



Available at Carol's Daughter

Sephora, or Sephora retail store
























No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Grow-up Plan