For those who know me, I can talk your ear off so being a co-host allowed me to do something I thoroughly enjoyed! Check out the recap below!
Follow along with the show. Click on the links as we discuss the topics to keep up with what's going on.
- 00:00 Announcements.
- 01:40 Alanda (@cocoamommy) introduces herself.
- 02:32 Jen (@JaelDesignsInc) introduces herself.
- 04:30 Toyota defense might rescue jailed Minnesota man.
- 14:20 Middle School Matchmaking: read about it on Execumama's blog.
- 19:30 Teenage pregnancy, my opinion and MTVs 16 & Pregnant.
- 40:30 Reality TV: Why are we fascinated by reality shows: Do they go too far? Where should they draw the line?
- We discuss Big Brother, Flavor of Love, For the Love of Ray J and The Real Housewives of Atlanta
- 52:17 Alanda's brother calls in and joins the chat on Reality TV.
- 58:00 19 Kids & Counting, The Duggars: Should we judge this couple?
- 69:00 Whitney Houston's concert debacle: Should she have made a comeback?
- 76:50 The Octomom's recent appearance on The View: Is she really all there? Does her elevator go all of the way up?
I hope you enjoy the show! Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. <>