Monday, March 1, 2010

Co-Host on "When The Diva Talks" on BlogTalk Radio

Today I had the awesome opportunity to be a co-host with Jen at Jael Custom Designs on "When The Diva Talks" with our fabulous host Shynea at Penny Pinching Diva.

For those who know me, I can talk your ear off so being a co-host allowed me to do something I thoroughly enjoyed! Check out the recap below!












Show Notes:


Follow along with the show. Click on the links as we discuss the topics to keep up with what's going on.



  • 00:00 Announcements.

  • 01:40 Alanda (@cocoamommy) introduces herself.

  • 02:32 Jen (@JaelDesignsInc) introduces herself.

  • 04:30 Toyota defense might rescue jailed Minnesota man.

  • 14:20 Middle School Matchmaking: read about it on Execumama's blog.

  • 19:30 Teenage pregnancy, my opinion and MTVs 16 & Pregnant.

  • 40:30 Reality TV: Why are we fascinated by reality shows: Do they go too far? Where should they draw the line?


    • We discuss Big Brother, Flavor of Love, For the Love of Ray J and The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    • 52:17 Alanda's brother calls in and joins the chat on Reality TV.


  • 58:00 19 Kids & Counting, The Duggars: Should we judge this couple?

  • 69:00 Whitney Houston's concert debacle: Should she have made a comeback?

  • 76:50 The Octomom's recent appearance on The View: Is she really all there? Does her elevator go all of the way up?



I hope you enjoy the show! Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. <>

2 comments:

Shynea @ Penny Pinching Diva said...

Hey mama! I just wanted to come by and show you some love on your post. I had A LOT of fun hosting this show with you and Jen. You ladies are hilarious and I seriously cracked up during the show, and then again when I listened to the replay of it. I knew I should have scheduled an hour show for us, because I know I'm a talker and I could have kept y'all on there for hours!

Thank you so much for hosting with me this Sunday and I look forward to doing this again.

Take care,
Shynea

JaelCustomDesigns said...

I'm loving all these rave reviews we've been getting from this show! I look forward to doing it regularly and I had a blast!

I'm promoting it constantly and asking for all feedback whether possitive or negative. I haven't gotten a negative review yet!

We'll Talk Soon Diva!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Grow-up Plan