Friday, June 26, 2009

MICHAEL JACKSON 1958-2009














While watching the BET tribute to Michael Jackson, the You Rock My World video started. If you never saw this video it was an amazing choreographed video with Chris Tucker, Marlon Brandon and Michael Masden. It was truly MJ at his best....... I can remember listening to my Off the Wall album, that's right I said album. In my opinion there will never be another performer with his talent! He created a style like no other; the socks, jackets, hats, he made pants that were too short a signature style. Unfortunately I never saw MJ live but his videos were like sitting at a performance. Some of my favorite songs were P.Y.T, Billie Jean, The Lady In My Life, Remember the Time, Working Day and Night, Rock with You, Gone Too Soon, You Are Not Alone, Liberian Girl, Don't Stop Till You Get Enought to name a few. Favorite videos, Beat It(who can forget that red jacket w/zippers), Thriller, Dirty Diana, Remember The Time, Smooth Criminal, Earth Song!!! I almost forgot about him in The Wiz....... now that is a throwback. R.IP.- King of Pop!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Grow-up Plan