Friday, January 2, 2009

2008 come and gone, new year 2009

Hi Everyone:

Yes, it has been a while since my last post! I guess you can say I was tied up with the usual of 2008. The economy, the election, finding a new job, soccer scheduling summer camp, July 4th, Labor day, birthdays(Angelo is now 8 and Maya celebrated her 2nd birthday), moving Maya to a daycare and a new school year for Angelo. Whew! and I survived the holiday season and was able to snag a WII at ToysRUS.

What to look forward to in 2009? our new President-Elect Barack Obama is at the top of my list. In light of the multi millions expected in DC on January 20th, we are hosting an Inauguration brunch instead of subjecting ourselves and the children to the unexpected on this historical day in DC...... Another item on the top of my list, is absolutely taking time for ME in 2009.........

Here's to a Happy and Prosperous New Year!!!!

Peace, Love and Blessings.....
Alanda

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Grow-up Plan