Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Power of Email
I must share this with you. Please do not accept less than perfect service from any company or corporation. I went into Lowes last year and bought a defective propane tank. The tank was actually a safety hazard as it was leaking gas. Instead of returning it immediately I just assumed it was simply the gas purging off since the tank was new. Well now that it is bbq season again I turned it on a year later with the same outcome. The tank went back for an exchange. The associates listened to my issues and never offered to exchange the tank for free and not one associate offered to put the tank into my car. Well, this was just unacceptable and I emailed lowes at lowes.com and the manager of the store called on Tuesday to inform me of my credit waiting at customer service. Never underestimate the power of sending an email to a company if you are not satisfied. Toyota is next on my list, stay tuned.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Grow-up Plan